Sunday, October 13, 2013

Grand Theft Auto Online Diary - Day 6

I keep saying I'm going to quit playing this game, that I should stop because I find it more mediocre and frustrating than fun, but it never manages to be so frustrating that I want to be done with the whole thing. It probably helped that I played rain today and I was desperate for a game with actual gameplay.



Some highlights of today:

II realized I was wrong when I said Rockstar shot itself in the foot when they let you call your phone and join any type of mission r job or whatever, because when I tried to join a deathmatch I was thrown into a match on a map that I'm pretty sure I played before with three guys who were several levels above me all on a team against me. When I drive around I can at least see which maps I have played before.

I played a couple more deathmatches. There was almost always one guy who outclassed everybody else, who knew where everything was, everyone was, and always got headshots.

I didn't even bother with the races.

I did try parachuting. That was kinda fun.

Missions are still the most interesting idea, but in one missions one guy kept running in and getting killed and we had to quit, another one started us on the other side of the map where I was instead of moving us near the mission, and in another my partner shooting at me so I had to ditch him. There were retrieve the car missions and retrieve the drug missions; if I keep playing maybe more will unlock.

I finally put two decent cars in my garage after repainting them. Later, when I as on the other side of the map I called my mechanic to bring me one of my cars and eh said he couldn't. So fucking useless feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment