Thursday, October 3, 2013

Grand Theft Auto Online Diary - Day 2

I only played a little bit today, where I did not make any progress from yesterday. I started off in the parking lot Lamar dropped me off in yesterday, but this time there was no glowing blue circle, which I think starts the race and gathers everyone together, to step into. I tried to open a few of the cars in the parking lot to see if that would start the race, but none of them would open. I tried to leave but Lamar would yell at me to get in the car whenever I started heading towards the parking lot, and I was afraid to defy him because I didn't want this to get any more screwed up, so I just quit.


I tried to get in two more times but the game kept telling me it couldn't access Rockstar's Cloud files.

I would have tried  more times but I was too busy trying to get the 100% Completion and finish the Epsilon Program missions. My brain has gone into full obsessive completionist mode, like I feared it would. I'm worried I will go after the Achievements next.  If only Rockstar had not released this online mode, I might have been able to walk away after the final story mission and a few epilogue emails. I really want to play something else too, like Ninja Gaiden Sigma, or The Witcher 2.

If I felt like putting more thought into this post, I would try to find some synonyms for "try" and "tried".

No comments:

Post a Comment